Easing Into Softness Audio Meditation

I created this audio meditation practice a few months back but I think with the climate of unease, the fears and anxieties looming due to the COVID-19, this practice will be helpful to calm our nerves and get us settled into our bodies.



I hope everyone is staying healthy, safe and most importantly not letting the panic rise up and take hold of both mind & body. And if it is, that's OK too. There is no right or wrong reaction to this. If you are feeling scared, I completely understand and you are not alone.

The most important thing I'm taking from all of this is, to step back from time to time to give my mind and body some space so that I can think more clearly.

I hope you enjoy this practice and it gives you a sense of ease and softness during this time. 


My thoughts are with all of you. Till next time~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertainty, Self-Compassion + Covid-19 Testing

Having A Hot Cuppa Meditation Exercise

The Ok-Ness Of It All