Welcome To My Blog

Hi and welcome to my blog! My name is Marlo and I look forward to us having an interesting and mindful journey together. 

A Few Key Details About Me

  • I graduated from Sean Fargo's Mindfulness Teacher Training Program in December 2019.
  • The five practices I focused on were: Body scan (my absolute favorite), Breath meditation, Leaning towards a difficult emotion/circumstance, Sound meditation (my least favorite) and my most favorite Self-Compassion meditation.
  • I have been meditating for over 2 years. It has been an interesting and reflective journey to say the least!
  • I participated in a free online MBSR course with David Potter. Check out his site, it is all free and a wealth of knowledge and was the catalyst for engaging in a more body-based mindfulness practice. https://palousemindfulness.com/
  • I'm a big believer in small progressive changes. So if you are new to meditation, I think you are in the right spot. What I will teach is practical. While practicing mindfulness isn't easy at times (I can totally relate), I want you to know that you are not alone in this journey. I still have many days where I check out. It is part of life and mindfulness is all about relating to ourselves and others in a non-judgmental and compassionate way. 
So thank you for joining me and I look forward to our time together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncertainty, Self-Compassion + Covid-19 Testing

Having A Hot Cuppa Meditation Exercise

The Ok-Ness Of It All